Thursday, August 13, 2009

Onesies, Bows, Bags, Bibs, burps and more Towels

Here is a towel for Miss. Lexi for her 1st birthday. What a great gift that never goes out of style:)



A couple more towels just to get an idea of what each letter looks like. Can be capital or lowercase.



Monogrammed Bibs and Burp cloths for Presley and Kenzie





Monogrammed BAGS:





I can't believe it is back to school time already. I am not sure where this summer has gone. But here are some really cute bags that I monogrammed. I love this brand it is called Room it Up. I can buy these wholesale they have some really cute stuff on their site.



A onesie for Ms. Kenzie. I absolutely love this green swirly fabric. It is one of my new favorites.
I will have to say as much as I love my little bow I LOVE making Little Girl stuff. All the frills just makes me smile:)

A wild onesie for Miss. Presley: The giraffe print is actually a minky fabric oh so soft. It has a touch of cheetah on the corner. And a fun spunky bow to go with it.


I saw someone else do a bow kinda like this one. But my daughter saw the picture and said she had to have one with a B on it. And would luck have it she has a crafty momma. So I added the marabou to mine and it will go perfect for her outfit she picked out for the first day of school.




1 comment:

Melissa said...

precious precious, what is the applique design used on the towels?