Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Birthday Shirts

I have been staying very busy lately making birthday shirts and onesies. I love each one.
Ms. Maizie's grandmother made her a tutu and her mom wanted a shirt to match. I love the way it turned out.

This onesie is for Ms. Hadley for a special baby gift.

Ms. Corbyn is going to be coming home in style in this sleeper and flower headband. I can't wait for her to get here so I can see her adorable little face in this outfit.

Ms. Mya has a big 2nd birthday coming up. Her mom wanted a simple design that had polka dots. I love the way this turned out. Happy Birthday MYA

This little shirt has a special meaning to me. Mr. Leighton is turning 1 tomorrow. This is a huge milestone for him. He was born 8 weeks early and than on top had a major heart defect. He was at Arkansas Children's Hospital for 7 months before receiving a heart transplant. This is for him to wear tomorrow and he has a different shirt to wear to his birthday party which has a "Hogs and Dogs" theme.

No comments: