Monday, October 12, 2009

Bling Bow and Monogrammed shirt



When Abby's school sent home a note saying they were going to be doing pictures at school and they needed to wear Christmas colors either Red or Green to go with the back ground. I knew I had a Red shirt and that was about it, but I could not send her to school in just a Red shirt so I added her monogram to the shirt and made a frilly bow to go with it. So we will see how her pictures turned out....she showed me her smile she used.....Well at least she had a cute shirt and hair bow on:)

I can make any bow to match any outfit you have.

2 comments:

Peanut said...

I think Emerson needs a Christmas shirt just like that. Oh and Payton. Well, maybe Camryn and Carson too. Heck, why not all 7 including the baby boy. He is bound to get one stuck on his head at some point...LOL! Too cute!

Allie said...

how much would you charge for this exact shirt and bow Ava needs a few Holiday alfits & I just adore this!!

Thanks!