Monday, September 21, 2009

Busy, Busy Bee

Here are a few things I have been working on the last few weeks. There is a wide variety of items here. I have people ordering Christmas gifts for friends and teachers already. Wow I am amazed how organized people are. I have gotten several new embroidery designs that I will be featuring over the next couple of weeks so stay tuned. I am excited...more boy ones coming for little man Reid.








Applique towels are available with or without a monogrammed name. You pick the color of the towel and fabric or you can leave it up to me:)

I love these headbands with the ruffle ribbon. One of my absolute favs.


Ms. Kenzie's Halloween outfit.

Dance, Dance, Dance...

BATMAN !!!




Ms. Brynlee's First Birthday outfit and hairbow. I can't take credit for the onesie.. But the tutu and hairbow I can. Her mom wanted a tutu and hairbow to match and this is what we came up with.





















No comments: